Chess master J 'El

Tonight, after his bath, Joshua requested to play "Chesh!" and who was I to refuse? He has learned to recognize all of the pieces now, and we love hearing him say "Bishap!" and "Ruck!".. very cute. This time, I quizzed him on the various pieces and asked him to show me which is which. He was very proud to show me the "yellow Bishop" here. Teaching him how the pieces move has been a little more challenging, though. Usually a chess session lasts for about 5-10 minutes, after which it turns into a demolition derby. But that's okay, since it is time for bed now anyway, right? Nighty night night Joshua!



Comments

Anonymous said…
Soooo cute! I think Jonah has the same pjs!

I miss J.el!

love,
auntie anna
anna said…
his hair is getting long!

*hugs*
auntie anna
Awww! Joshua is such a smartie! Jonah and Joshua have the same taste in jamies! At the library Jonah loves to play at the chess table. Maybe they will have a little game once they meet each other. Nighty night little J.
Victoria
Anonymous said…
Sooooo smart like his parents :)! Miss you guys!

Popular Post Testing