Sophia rolling and reading - 6 month update


Hi everyone, this is Phia. Well, it's been 5 very eventful months for me exploring and learning all the cool stuff outside of mommy's tummy. Last week, mommy took me for my 6 month visit. The stats indicate that I'm a slim little girl at 25% in weight but 50% in height and head circumference. It's hard to get attention since my big brother is also a handful (or so mommy says) but when someone does talk and play with me, I like to smile, giggle, and squeal back! Last week, mommy gave me some new yummy stuff to eat! It was mushy, kinda white, smooth and oh so yummy! I gobbled it up and cried when she stopped feeding me more. So now, I look forward to those feeding times. Here are some pix of me rolling, lounging, and hanging out with bigger brother, Joshua. He's very entertaining to watch!


Mommy trying to show my two little pearlies coming through the bottom gum. I feel like a specimen.

Lounging around.

I love lounging!
Oops..

Almost there...


yay, I made it back up!

Reading with Joshua.


Getting a hug from big bro. He gets a bit out of hand and will start squishing me. Mommy has to step in and remind him that I'm fragile and he's tough and heavy.

Comments

Sophia is so precious and strong! I can't believe that she is rolling over on her own now! yay! Joshua is getting cuter and cuter every day too!

Popular Post Testing